It's five in the morning and I have had a restless night with thought of you running through my head. Listening to love songs, questioning my spirituality, wondering where have I gone. I've become the person I told myself I wouldn't be. I told myself to stop being this way February 1, 2013 at my exodus. Two years later and I'm even worse then I was before; I handed my life to Christ and walked right away from it all. Everyone spoke of it. They said the people that gave their life to Christ and left were even worse than when they surrendered to their "Lord and Savior". Now I'm asking, what am I doing? What do I believe? Who do I believe? What is right and what is wrong? Who am I to put my trust in? And all these questions were brought up because of the thoughts of you running through my head.
E|P
Comments
Post a Comment