I feel a sense of security with having you in my life. A feeling that I have never felt nor thought I'd ever feel. I once told myself after my first heart break; "don't fall in love again, don't fall because you won't have someone to fall back on to." But with you I feel that sense of security, the reassuring fact that if I fall, I'll fall into your arms. That I'll be able to look up and have you say to me " it's okay baby, I'm right here; I'm not going anywhere." Now I don't know if I should be scared of that feeling or I should be content with the idea that I have someone that needs me as much as I need them. Two souls that love each other is quite a ridiculous concept now a days, but having you enter my life has changed my outlook on it; it was pretty pretentious for me to think that way, but seeing heaven in your eyes is my security in your eyes.
E|P
Comments
Post a Comment