Love. I want to feel real love. I want that kind of love that just consumes you, that takes over your soul and body and is just breath taking. I want to feel suffocated with all the love that I have for someone filling in my lungs. I want to think about someone else before I think about myself. I want to learn their mind and their habits and the little things that annoy them and make them happy. I want to feel real love. I want to feel it while we make love; not just sex but actual love where you feel so overwhelmed with it where your little heart can barely fathom it. I want to see deep within the folds of their soul. I want to feel their emotions, when they're mad, sad, happy, frighten, excited. I want to feel him. I want to feel real love.
E|J|P
Comments
Post a Comment