The Art of Loving Your Body • PT.1

            It's 5:30pm and I know I have an hour to prepare the room for the amazing love we're about to make. So I sprinkle rose petals all the way from the front door to the bed room and all over the bed. I pour each other a cup of wine and I make sure all the candles are lit. I start making dinner. I know you love when I make steak and vegetables with baked potatoes so I make sure I make it extra well tonight. I hop in the shower to get all perfect for you because tonight I want it to be your night. I put on my sexy red lace lingerie and my hair all big how you like it. Once I hear the door prop open I get crazy butterflies in my stomach. I hear you call out to me "Stella baby, where are you?" I reply "here baby, I'll be out in a minute." I walk out of the bedroom and you look at me and your mouth drops and you bite your lip as I approach you. I start to unbutton your shirt and take off your belt. I run my hands across your warm stomach to take your pants off. As I pull your boxer down your dick is exposed right in front of me. I grab it and start to give it little kisses. Then I start sucking on it and swirling my tongue around it's head. You start to pick up your breathing pace and say my name so low as you grab my hair to push your dick in deeper. I grab you by the hand and take you to the bed room. I start rubbing your back and dripping warm oil all over it..... To be continued

Comments