The Art of Loving Your Body • Pt 4

I gasp from the impact of your smack. I start to feel both of our bodies wanting to climax; both breathing really hard and deeply. You sit me up and start fucking me from the back, pulling my hair and sticking your finger in my mouth so I can't moan. As you lay me on my back and make your way down to my flower you start kissing it, licking it, sucking my fruitful petals. I grab your hair because I can't control my body anymore. I start to scream your name. The neighbors start to bang on the wall. Soon making me realize its been a few hours of constant love faces and sex cries. I beg for you to keep going. "oh baby don't stop!" My breaths become so short I can barely breathe. Finally my flower burst and I can barely move you say " sorry baby I'm not done, its daddy's turn." You make your way up to my ear and whisper "esta noche no te vas a olvidar de mi..." You tease my clit with the tip of your dick and then put it in. You become selfish and just fuck me senseless till you pull out and cum all over my stomach. We walk into the shower. I stumble a bit because you left me feeling drunk. We wash each other down. Eat the food I cooked and lay in bed. Looking at the clock its 10:45 pm. "Damn we really were at it for a long." You turn to me and tell me "daddy thanks you for taking the dick." I reply "thank you daddy for giving me the dick." .... The end.

Comments