I cry everyday, I cry every night,
why my pops to fight this fight.
No child likes to see their superhero lose to the villain, but his is killin'.
"Call 911! Call 911! There's a murderer loose" "911, what's your emergency?" "Help! Cancer is out, what do I do?"
'Dial tone'; no one has an answer.
Only pity and apologies.
I don't want to have to stroll around to look at a stone that says ' In Loving memory of a man who couldn't be saved'.
People always think about the patient and their battle; but what about the families?
I'm a bit hesitant, wondering if I'm strong enough to watch this through.
Can't imagine losing who's true.
But I'll stick with you, a superhero doesn't fight alone. We'll make sure you stay home.
E|J|P
why my pops to fight this fight.
No child likes to see their superhero lose to the villain, but his is killin'.
"Call 911! Call 911! There's a murderer loose" "911, what's your emergency?" "Help! Cancer is out, what do I do?"
'Dial tone'; no one has an answer.
Only pity and apologies.
I don't want to have to stroll around to look at a stone that says ' In Loving memory of a man who couldn't be saved'.
People always think about the patient and their battle; but what about the families?
I'm a bit hesitant, wondering if I'm strong enough to watch this through.
Can't imagine losing who's true.
But I'll stick with you, a superhero doesn't fight alone. We'll make sure you stay home.
E|J|P

Comments
Post a Comment